Saturday, August 21, 2010

Inspired and exited

Hello invisible people (I really hope someone is reading this)
Today I am feeling very inspired and exited about my future as I mentioned in my last post I will be moving somewhat to the country, well a hell of a lot more than Seattle is anyways. My boyfriends house is a typical X-bachelors pad in which is in grave need of a woman's touch this is where I  come in, I love to decorate and have always wanted to try my hand at some gardening and I will have a fairly decent sized yard to do this in. I think my first project will be a small meditation garden in the back corner, I've always wanted one! For a very long time I've wanted a home of my own to be very domesticated in, all my life since I left  my chilhood home I have lived  mostly in apartments, very small ones I may add. Some of the best things about living here (besides my awesome boyfriend) will be the lovely quiet of his neighborhood and having a real working one room jewelry studio/painting for him. I can't wait to get it all organized and such, it's definaly going to be a serious project! 
So Yes a lot of wonderfulness is on the horizion!
Cheers, Patty


No comments:

Post a Comment