Tuesday, August 17, 2010

First time

Hello my name is Patty and this is my very first blog post and I must admit I feel a bit weird talking/writing this not knowing if anyone will even read it. I guess I will begin with what I did this weekend, I attended the Seattle Tattoo expo,  my boyfriend owns Tsunami Tattoo in Tacoma,www.Tsutattoo.com
So I decided to debut my own jewelry creations as well. Unfortunately I had no sales, considering it was a tattoo expo evryone just wanted that. I am glad I got a little exposure though, its the first time I've shown my work to the public in that way besides my etsy shop.
I have to admit I was a bit sad about not selling even one piece, I guess the issue of rejection goes with the territory and WOW do I have a lot to learn about all this. I have been making jewelry since I learned in college and have been wanting to get more serious about selling it rather than it just being a hobby yet it's all very intimidating, especially seeing so many amazing blogs on here, guess it all just takes some time. In a nut shell I am at least proud of myself for taking this leap.
Cheers, Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment