Thursday, August 19, 2010

Changes

Big changes are on my horizon, I must admit some I don't like and the others are much needed. I will be moving in with my wonderful boyfriend Tim soon and his little Italian greyhound Mercury, my cat Armani is coming along too it should be very interesting to see how these two will get along!
I will be working a lot less as a housekeeper and more as a metal smith, getting a concrete collection together, I feel I am still looking for my niche as a designer. I also have so much to learn about promoting and marketing myself, I tend to be shy and have a difficult time chatting up strangers but once I do I am just fine.
So yes I will be going through a little mini transformation I'm a little scared of this leap but I know it is very much needed.
Cheers Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment